Your nursery carries a wide variety of products for sale — from live trees and shrubs, to annuals and perennials, bagged products, bulk materials, tools, chemicals, fertilizers, feed, seeds, live animals and fish . . . . Rapid Garden POS includes inventory control features capable of managing such a diverse inventory.
You can see more about categories related posts here…
Rapid Garden POS Green Inventory Management Features:
- Lot management handles stock with either short or long shelf life.
- Capture and store garden product information including short and long descriptions, grow and care instructions, product images, botanical names, Spanish names and multiple common names.
- Unlimited Bar Codes per item tracks multiple growers and/or multiple colors for a single item.
- Dynamic availability provides real-time on-hand counts as items are sold, moved or transferred to dead stock.
- Availability reports can be generated in a variety of formats and can be customized to meet the needs of your operation.
- Inventory located at multiple garden center locations can be combined for a clear picture of product availability.
- Manage items purchased and sold with the Rapid Garden POS system using various units of measure — sell items in the pack, the half flat or the flat without having to create separate items for each unit in the Rapid Garden POS system.
- Mobile devices allow you to manage your inventory where it sits – whether in your garden center store, yard, warehouse or grow site. Track counts, waste, moves and product information as you go.
- The Rapid garden center inventory management system enables cost tracking for accurate inventory valuation reporting.